Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



This is TAGG as a little spider.....










This is Treyson as "PIDERMAN" (too bad grandma can't get a good picture








This was the scariest of them all. Rylee went as
"Dracula"
make up by his sister CJ.













Our office dressed up as the "Jazz Team" If you look

very close you can almost see, l to r

Coach Jerry Sloan, John Stockton, Larry Miller,

AK 47, front row, l to r is Kyle Korver, another AK and then

we finish up with Daron Williams.....We had a blast Can't wait till next year.



3 comments:

Ashley and Nate said...

Lookin good Jerry!! Happy Halloween!

hano&brittanymelendez said...

I am so glad that you found me! I cannot believe how big your family is getting, how exciting! When did you start working for Jess? Your Halloween picture is so funny!

Brittany

Natalie said...

I love the team. I need to get your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Keep up the great work.