Friday, May 13, 2011

Aunt Veda

Pauline and I went to Aunt Veda's 95th birthday party.  I have got to get better at taking pictures.  I got one picture of her beautiful cake but it sure would have been nice to get one of Aunt Veda!!!  arghhhhhhh.  She has not changed a bit and they put on a beautiful birthday party.  We got to see alot of people in a very short amount of time.  We had already visited Aunt Camille for her 83rd birthday in Croydon and then rushed over to Henefer for this shin dig.....We ate and visited for a little bit and then I had to rush to Ogden to a viewing and possibly the end of my son's baseball game.  He was in a tournament but I missed it all.  I did what I could.  It was a really nice day other than more Pics would have been a real plus.  Sorry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: