Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day in Logan




We had a double header in Logan, UT today.
 





 The park was very nice but it was very hot and
our game was supposed to start at 3:30.....


 



 They had some nice batting cages for the boys to
warm up in.


 


 This I guess is Rylee all warmed up???


 


 This was my view from under the awesome
Sport-brella that I gor for Mothers Day.
It is so easy to set up and saved my face and arms
from SUNBURN!

 


 Another view from under the tent at the boys getting
all prepared for the big game
 


 Rylee came over and decided to enjoy the shade
before he had to go and endure the sunshine.
 


 Rylee is quite the "Utility Guy" (that means that he can
pretty well play where ever you need him) He does pretty
good at catching.
 



 I love it when is comes up for the big throw to 2nd
base to get the runner.....
 


I sometimes wonder what he does to fold his legs
up to allow him to crouch down like this.....








YES LADIES (at work) THIS IS THE FAMOUS "ANGIES"  I could not resist taking a pic for you guys......Looks like a nice place but I am not sure if he was there that night or not.....jkjkjk




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Teresa said...

So who was there having coffee and what time was it? What day was it? hahaha Good Times!

Gwen said...

Just who are we talking about ?!?!? - btw Shirlee, I miss those Saturdays, awesome times! Although yesterday at the marathon came pretty close :)

Stacy said...

Holy Crap in a DITCH!! ANGIES!! Now I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you and what you were wearing.

Love it!