Saturday, November 28, 2009

DAY AFTER BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING





Jim and I went to the Shelf Reliance store in Layton to exchange some shelving that I had bought a few years back. They have rented a store in Layton just for this weekend. And they have come up with this new shelving idea.....
It helps people like me with shelves that look like this..............





They are very easy to put together, they come boxed



like this...........









and you just have to measure your cans and snap them together.

















AND WAH LAH!!!!!!!!!! just like magic your cupboards and shelves can look like this!!!!!!!! (of course this took me a little longer than it said it would on the package and now I have to rearrange all my other cupboards. Oh well it was worth it and best of all..........THEY WERE ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
















No comments: