Saturday, November 28, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

It is Thanksgiving Day Morning, and as through the years
Jim was rushing thru the ads to see if he could find deals at sears




The Stuffin' Muffin's were being prepared with care
Too bad Uncle Boyd would not be here to share

But wait, what is this? Is something the matter???

The fridge needs Waxing, someone said in a chatter.....(I don't wax my cars and I cannot believe that I have to wax my fridge)










While Aunt Pauline scooped pickles and poured diet coke
Posted by PicasaGrandpa waited on the couch for someone to poke (get it? with his cane)

Everyone came as soon as they heard, to partake of the potatoes, gravy and the big bird

The Hostess (that's me) was glad that all could attend

and everyone said it was good and they all said AMEN!!

Happy Thanksgiving

to everyone this year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aunt Shirlee,
It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Hope you are all doing well.
Love Jenna