Thursday, June 3, 2010

AIRMED in Morgan

Airmed from the University of Utah came to Morgan today. They were coming to do a training with our emergency department.



Lucky for me, I work at the court house and was notified of this so I could round up my grandkids and we could go an watch it come up the canyon and land on the lawn of the Library/Senior Citizen Center.
Here it comes..........
Some of us got a little too close and it blew our lovely hairdo's. (sorry Stacy)
This is CJ, Treyson and Tagg right up close to the actual helicopter. They gave out pins and stickers to all the kids. It was awesome.
Believe me, it is way funner to see the Airmed helicopter like this and any other way. Thanks for sharing with our little town of Morgan and thanks for all you do for those of us that need your services.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I had to go home and re-do my hair-do. Studid helicopter!