Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School

Yeah, the first day of school!!!



We seem to always have some sort of tragedy
right before school starts. This was a result of the
pedal falling off his bike and him taking a dive.
luckily it was only his right leg and elbow. No facial
wounds.






So I decided to do a major "HGTV" room makeover.
Blakeley came and helped me out and we redid Rylee's
bedroom.



See how boring the befores are?






And pretty messy.






TA Da!!! I think we did good.






Cleaned it all up and gave it a new outdoorsey
feel.







He loved it!!!


Then the boys came over just as we were
finishing up supper and Tagg climbed right up
with "PAAA" and ate the rest of Rylee's plate.



And Treyson could not be outdone.

All together we had a good first day of school.
I think that I will be a little lonely this year
but I am sure that I will find something to take
up my time.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Holy crafy mamma! Check you out. My bedroom needs to be done. Can it be my turn now :)

Teresa said...

Great Job on the bedroom. Glad that Rylee liked it.