Sunday, August 2, 2009

FISHING

Pauline and Randy went up to the Unitahs camping
and asked us to ride up and have breakfast with them.
we left about 6 am and took the drive up thru Kamas.
It was a nice ride and there was a big bicycle race going on.
Good thing that they were coming towards us so that I did not have
to try to dodge them with the sun in my eyes.

This is what we saw right in the campground as we
were pulling in. I big bull and cow just grazing. I
wish that I had taken a better picture. They are
actually eating right in the middle of all of the camping
trailers and tents.

It was a beautiful morning.


We got there just in time. Randy's brother and family
were just getting breakfast ready. Coincidence? I think not...



After breakfast we sat around the fire and talked.
It was chilly enough to need a jacket.




Wow I bet you cannot tell that this is his first time
FISHING. You should have seen him after going
into the store and buying his first "2 DOZEN WORMS"
He was so excited..





Ready to head to the lake....





The lake was nearby and was very pretty.









The sisters went down and sat on a rock. We just
watched the drowning of the worms...







Tia was worn right out. I think it was the altitude.
She really did not have to work really hard at anything
while we were there but she likes her morning nap.




We had a really good time and thank Pauline, Randy
Gary and Diane for letting us join them.
We hope to return the favor soon.







No comments: