Sunday, August 2, 2009

COUNTY FAIR

Ahh the good ole County Fair. CJ talked me into going up for the kids games on Friday. It was actually very nice. They had some great kids games. I got to see some people that I had not seen in a while.



This was a "kid wash" it was like a car wash and they could run thru it and cool off. Treyson loved it. It had sponges hung and then some wet strips hanging down. Who ever had this idea it was a great one. Tagg on the other had did not think this was so fun. He would not go thru it.







I got to visit with Tim, Stacy and Bob. We sat in the shade and had a great time.




While I was visiting, Tagg decided that he would get brave and he did run thru the
"KID WASH" I did not have my camera with me to take the pics of him actually in the wash but this is the aftermath.





They had an awesome lady doing some pretty cool face painting. You had to stand in line quite a while but it was worth it. I had one like this done for Rylee in Disneyland and it cost me a fortune.





Treyson sat very still but oh he really did want to see what was happening.
He wanted fire coming out of the mouth and also people burning in the fire. CJ and Zac you better watch this one.....



Then we went and walked thru the animals. I remember when they were not so tame. This one about came thru the fence and licked Tagg. He did not like it when it got so close. It started to eat my stroller when I was not watching..



Then they had a little pen that bunnies were running around in. The kids could climb in there and try to catch them. They hop pretty slow but are pretty hard to grab. Treyson tried to talk this little girl into grabbing him one.


Treyson finally got one.



Tagg liked to pet them but did not want to hold one.




Cotton Candy was a hit. CJ put some in Taggs mouth and I thought he was going to hurl. Then when she was not looking he grabbed a whole handful.



He was not sure what to do with it....




He finally learned that if you lick it, it disappears.....and it tastes pretty good!





Now for the clean up.....Tagg get some wet wipes and get started..



All in all we had a pretty good day at the fair. Jim and I rode back up in the evening and ate some fair food. It is really nice the way they do it now so that you don't have to pay to get in just to the Rodeo part of the fair. You can go in and view all the exhibits and eat and visit and spend money that way. Way to go Morgan!!!














1 comment:

Teresa said...

I was sick and unable to attend the fair so I am glad that someone finally blogged about it so that I could feel somewhat guilty for not going.