Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Before and After

For the past couple of weeks, Jim and I have been remodeling (once again) We decided to take out the wall between our kitchen and living room and make it into a great room.




This is looking from the kitchen into the living room. Notice my favorite diamond window was left unharmed. There is a family story that goes along with that window.

This is looking down the hallway, where the wall used to be.






This is looking from the living room into the kitchen. Notice the difference in the flooring. We had to cover up the pine flooring that I loved.












This is looking back into the kitchen. Still kind of a mess from all the construction.



This is our new gas fireplace. I was so excited to use this and wouldn't you know, the day it was installed it snowed again. I think that this will be my favorite room in the house in the winter time.









New living room furniture delivered finished the job.










I think that this is Jim saying "Stop the Madness, NO MORE REMODELING."
I think that we are done, at least until we can start the outside.....jk honey

1 comment:

Teresa said...

We need to come for a home tour to see it in person