Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patricks Day

This was our traditional St Patricks Day Dinner. It was a little bit different
this year because my mother always cooked my corned beef for me. I hate to admit it but
I did not know how to cook corned beef. I tried one on Sunday that I cooked in the oven all day and it was pretty good but was not the traditional one with the cabbage and potatoes.

Then I found a recipie for a corned beef cooked in the crock pot and I thought that
sounded pretty easy. So I threw everything into the crock pot and this is how it turned out.

Can you believe that Rylee will eat Corned Beef and Cabbage? He is a very picky eater but when this meal is served he is the first one to the dinner table.

All in all it was pretty good but I sure do miss my mom cause her corned beef seemed to be more moist and had a better tase. Love ya mom


No comments: