Thursday, March 25, 2010

"The Haircut"




I have finally talked Rylee into getting his haircut. With Baseball starting up and everything he finally said "Mom maybe it is time" (I was secretly very excited) so we headed over to CJ's and got all ready in her kitchen. Treyson was excited and had to take off his shirt to be like his uncle rylee.





Rylee became a little concerned with the first pass up the back of his lovely long hair. He almost started to cry and said to me, "Mom I thought we were just gonna trim my bangs" oops I had no idea and I thought that we talked about a full on hair cut. Oh well, too late now. The damage was done. CJ had to finish up now.








This was the beautiful locks before.














And pretty much the finished product. I think that it looks much better and Rylee will get used to it. Thanks CJ.

No comments: