Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE END OF YEAR BASEBALL!!!


Well this is how our season ended up.....

The 12U Ogden City league championship was won
by our boys last night at the 4th street park.
They played an awesome game and we are
very proud of them.
I did not have my camera with me so this blog
will be a collage of the other games throughout
the past year.....





Getting ready for games in Salina? (I think that
is where we were playing)



One proud papa...(ps, this is before the legs had
a full summer of sun on them, not that they got a
whole lot darker)

Good Ole' 4th street park....

by the way Rylee'sdad played alot of games
at this park back in the day
Even aunt Pauline played at this park.




Rylee competing in the throwing contest.
Which by the way he did very well at.....

Course I am the proud mama. We have been running
all summer long to baseball and it has been a very time
consuming sport but I can honestly say that I have enjoyed
the games and also the friendships that I have gained.....

See you next season!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: