Sunday, October 9, 2011

SATURDAY CONTINUED

 Saturday....."the rest of the story"

While CJ and I were attending Super Saturday (with Tagg in the Nursery)
Zac was at my house designing and building me a MASTER BEDROOM
WALK IN CLOSET!!!  Do I say this with a lot of excitement???  I am so
excited to have a nice big closet....We have a very large bedroom with alot
of wasted space so by adding a wall and then putting in built ins it will be a great
storage/closet space.  This will also free up closet space for Jim in the existing
wall closet that we have.


Here you see all of the shelving that he has put in.  I am really getting headaches just thinking about
all of the totes of yarn that I can store in there.....





The original walls are painted the green and I wanted to leave
them the way they are and then we are going to paint all of
the shelving white like the trim in our room.


This is the doorway that leads from the bedroom.






This is an awesome shoe rack with slanting
shelves that Zac designed and built. He was
worried about only fitting about 30 pair of
shoes but I assured him that I don't own
even that many pairs of shoes......Guess I
will just have to go shopping for some more...


I am such a visual person that I am sure
I drove Zac crazy with all of my questions.

He had it all designed in his head and knew
that it would work out and now that he has
it built I love it.

Then they had to hang the new door.

This is on the back wall and will hold 5 places for hanging
clothes.....Opps  gonna need more clothes cause I don't have
enough to fill that whole wall.


The door was hung in one try.....

After we got done we rewarded everybody with a
wiener roast out back.  We got a fire going with all of
the scraps of wood and decided to roast some dogs
and mallows!!!

CJ had to work so she was not there but we had a good
time anyway.



Tagg was glad to have the attention of his dad.


Don't you just love the soft hue of this professional picture.
It is a really cute one of all of them.  I sure wish that I
could have focused the camera.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: