Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday the beginning

 Christel and I began our Saturday at the 12th ward Relief Society
"SOUPER SATURDAY".  I had ordered some christmas
things to paint and of course we had an assembly line all
set up.
This is the christmas tree but we did not have enough time
to finish it completley,  We still need to add the accent paper
and then touch it up and glue it all together.


Posted by Picasa
This project we did get completed and I am glad that we did.
It was fun but was a little hard with cuting out the papers.
CJ was worried that I had not been crafting for a while and
was really concerned about the way I was painting.  I, on the
otherhad think that they turned out really cute.

I JUST HOPE THAT MACKENZIE IS NOT LOOKING
(cause this may or may not be her birthday present)
We had a good time and the food was delicious.

Way to go 12th ward!!!

No comments: