Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addition to the Family

Is she not the cutest thing you ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! We went and picked her up yesterday and she has been a great little puppy so far. We are struggling with picking a name for her but I think that we have decided on Milee. She is about 3 lbs right now and will probably only get to be maybe 5 lbs. This is the perfect size of little house dog. I know that I don't have a great record with animals but I had a little puppy just like this years ago and I loved her (hold your tounge stacy) This one is a keeper.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I didn't know that the puppy from last year is no longer here. What happened to that dog?

I think I should start a therapy group for me, Jingles, last year's puppy, H of U, and Goldenwest CU. I'm not the only one that has been abandoned.

Shanda said...

She is so cute! I can see the craziness in her eyes though! LOL! :)