Friday, September 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Everyone has a "Thankful Thursday" so I thought that I would try it. I was thankful yesterday that I could help with the grandkids so that Zac and CJ could work on installing their new vinyl fence at the home that they will be purchasing from Zac's grandparents. They are working so hard and the kids make it a little tough. I was also tending Blakeley because Mackenzie was working. CJ will be tending Blakeley in the afternoons after she gets out of kindergarten.

Well we were playing outside and it started to sprinkle. I remembered how much I enjoyed running out in the rain so I left them play. Well the rain did not let up and they got soaked. They had a blast and then we went in side and I fixed dinner for everyone and bathed all of the kids.


AS FOR BEING THANKFUL......I am thankful to be a grandma but I am also thankful that I don't have that many young children at home anymore. They are a handful and are very tiring. I loved every minute of it and would do it (and probably will do it) again in a heartbeat....

Love grandma


1 comment:

Ashley and Nate said...

Ah, the simple joys in life. Your girls are lucky to have you to help - what a good grandma! And your KITCHEN! WOW is all I can say - I wouldn't ever go into any other rooms....wait, that could be dangerous. Are you really going to add on the the front?