Thursday, September 4, 2008

NEW KITCHEN AT LAST










Well here it is at last. My before and after pics of my new kitchen. This project started last January at the good ole Home Depot store. After many trips down picking out all of the details, colors, textures etc, we got everything ordered. We really did not want to start on this before late March or early April because I really wanted to add onto the front of the house. Well the city decided that was not an option for us so we settled and just gutted it out and redid everything. I mean everything. Of course we got our appliances on sale so we had to take delivery of them by the end of March and we did not even start until April. Anyway we stored them in the garage and began the process. I will spare everyone of the horrible details and just show you the before and after pictures.


BEFORE





AFTER


WOW, my hat is off to those of you who blog alot. I cannot figure out how to get the pictures on in a creative way so this is the only way I can get them on here. Anyway after alot of hard work, some horrible paint samples we have things done and are very pleased with the outcome.

We should have been on the HG TV "Weekend Warriors" show, maybe they would have come and bailed us out long before now.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Love the new kitchen - now don't worry....... your taxes won't go up :) I promise !

I feel like I need a home makeover too !

Looks great !!

- Gwen

Stacy said...

I shut down my computer last night so that I could be surprised when I logged in this morning. It was SO worth the wait! Love it! Way to go!

I'm not sure you qualify for the "Weekend" part of the Weekend Warior show. We would need to see if HGTV has a "Really Long, Never Ending Project" show :)